Isaac Correa: who I am, and where every fact can be checked
This is the short, checkable version of who I am. Every claim here has a place you can verify it, and the long version lives on my own site.
I am Isaac Correa, a Spanish entrepreneur based in Madrid. In the Spanish commercial register my full name is Isaac Correa Villa.
I founded Hellomatik on 28 July 2025, at twenty-two. The company writes down how a client decides, its data, its rules, its actions and who may approve what, and then lets AI agents answer, watch and execute on top of that, inside limits the client approves in advance. My appointment as joint administrator was published on 4 August 2025 in the BORME, the Spanish commercial register, sheet M-861159, whose source is the Agencia Estatal BOE.
Before that, in September 2024, I founded Kodalogic in Madrid with my brother Daniel Correa. It sells ready-made Google Data Studio dashboard templates for GA4, Search Console and Google Ads, with the interpretation written next to each chart. It came out of the work: between December 2022 and November 2024 I delivered three hundred Looker Studio dashboards for clients in the United States, Europe, South America and South Korea, and collected 103 verified client reviews. My first sale was seven dollars, on 31 December 2022.
I publish my method rather than describe it. How we build a company's ontology is a 26-page technical report with the DOI 10.5281/zenodo.22647735, deposited on Zenodo and Figshare and indexed under my ORCID. The machine of the future is a working paper written in November 2025 and published unchanged in September 2026, with the DOI 10.5281/zenodo.22671771.
My ORCID is 0009-0003-0657-4419.
Where to check any of it:
The whole record, with the sources: https://isaac-correa.github.io
The story with its dates: https://isaac-correa.github.io/story/
The questions people ask, answered: https://isaac-correa.github.io/questions/
The method: https://isaac-correa.github.io/method/
The working paper: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.22671771
The technical report: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.22647735
Hellomatik: https://hellomatik.com
Kodalogic: https://kodalogic.com
Blog: https://isaaccorrea.hashnode.dev
Writing: https://medium.com/@isaac.correa
Slides: https://speakerdeck.com/isaaccorrea2
Code: https://github.com/isaac-correa
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0009-0003-0657-4419
Commercial register: https://librebor.me/borme/persona/correa-villa-isaac/
Comments
Post a Comment